- Session cookies: Designed to compile and store data while the user accesses a website https://www.fvflats.com. They are usually employed to store information that is only conserved for giving a service requested by the user on one single occasion (for example, a list of products acquired).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies that are stored on your device and can be accessed and dealt with over a defined period. They have an expiry date when they are deleted. They are used for example in the purchase or registry process to avoid having to put our details in constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the device or domain from where the cookies are sent and deal with the data that are obtained, we can distinguish:
- Our Own Cookies:They are those that are sent to the user’s device managed exclusively by us for a better function of the website.
- Third party cookies:They are those that are sent to the user’s device or domain that isn’t managed by us but by another entity, that will deal with the data obtained.
The following cookies can be installed on your device:
- Registry cookies: When the user goes onto our website and logs in, our own temporary cookie is installed so that they can browse their user area without having to put their details in continuously. This cookie will disappear when they log out.
- Analysis Cookies: They are used to study user’s behaviour anonymously when browsing our website. Similarly we will be able to see the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Some information that we will use to improve their browsing experience and optimize our services. They may be our own but they may also be third party. Among those mentioned we can find Google Analytics and ladvice cookies.
- Third party publicity cookies: The objective is to optimize the presentation of publicity adverts.
Cookie configuration, consultation and deactivation You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by means of the browser configuration options installed on your PC:
Everything to do with Google cookies, both analytical and publicity; as well as their administration and configuration that can be consulted on:
If you decide to deactivate our cookies we won’t be able to offer you some of our services like, for example, keeping your session open or saving your purchases in your cart. Illicit or inadequate activity communication In the event of any website user having any knowledge about the links that take you to websites whose content or services are illicit, toxic, degrading, violent or immoral can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the following data: Personal data for the sender: name, address, telephone number and email address; Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate character or the link; in the event of violation of your rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, your personal, the personal details for the user whose rights were violated and, in the event, those of the representation to act on behalf of that user when it’s someone different to the sender; the receipt by the party of the communication provided for in this clause shall not, in accordance with the provisions of the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, involving information on society and e-commerce services, effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the sender.